June 13, 2010

21 Jump Street

Now, this television show is worth staying in bed all day for. I spent majority of my day in my bed watching this with slight intermissions for food and such. I have been really slack with almost everything lately and almost seems questionable by my peers why I stay inside devoting my hours to films and television series. But 21 Jump Street can never go wrong. It's a gas. Also the recognition of Johnny Depp's appearance as a definite and absolute catch, what better era than the eighties to create a cop show? This show taps into all sort of juvenile situations. The team are undercover cops in high schools solving tha crimes. But I tells ya, the scenery of tragic hair do's and fucking killer outfits makes the home run.
This be da show to watch bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment