June 17, 2010

I dreamed a dream

I'm on my third batch of medication. With each medication comes a different sort of dream. Last night, well my dream was most interesting. It was an interlude of great psychotic and completely fucked up.

It was set in a rain forest and it was wet and it smelt so good. Wet leaves and moist ground you know the sort. But I fell down these rocks and the whole skin on my forehead came of and blood was pouring down my face. But I couldn't feel it only taste it slightly when the drops of blood would reach my mouth. I kept on walking through the rain forest when a purple flower grew out from the wound on my forehead (still gushing with blood mind you). I started to grow tired as if I was on a mission of some sort when a floating foxes head came down from the sky and said to me-
"What you seek is not what the zebra says you are".

Then, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment