June 27, 2010

this took too long.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

1. I sometimes have reactions that are of the feline nature.

2. I have a beauty spot on left side of my top lip.

3. I find myself thinking of the most unusual things and when I try to explain, well I never can.

4. I have irrational fears.

5. I adore sweets.

6. I wear the same shoes everyday.

7. I can watch films for an entire night.

8. I am very good at analysing situations in my head, that's all I do.

9. I don't buy expensive things.

10. I'm losing words in vocabulary...I'm not sure where they've gone.


NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY

1. I wish that I was better at making sweets

2. How much I would love to have a nice time with Noel Fielding

3. What noise a cat makes in the morning

4. What kind of persona I might result in having if I continue to isolate myself as I have been doing.

5. How much I hate school, it's a prison.

6. I would like a bow tie.

7. Where my dreams have gone.

8. I would like a new hat.

9. Marrying an Irish man.

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART

1. Food and

2. Music and sometimes

3. When you're nice to me

4. I

5. May

6. Just

7. Love

8. You

SEVEN FAVORITE SONGS YOU'VE HAD.

1. Fleet Foxes- Your Protector.

2. Abbe May- Costanza

3. David Bowie- Changes.

4. The XX- Islands.

5. Pixies- Where Is My Mind.

6. The Drums- Forever & Ever Amen.

7. Angus & Julia Stone- Draw Your Swords.

SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.

1. Put on my little lamp

2. Clean my teeth

3. Put my jim jams on.

4. Choose a film to watch.

5. Set my alarm.

6. Set my pillows up all comfortable.

FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT.

1. I really don't like you and I think you should realise this by now.

2. Violence is not a factor of flirting.

3. I hope your musical finishes soon because I miss you.

4. I don't appreciate you.

5. I'm sorry.

FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW.

1. Contemplating life choices.

2. Watching chefs make pancakes.

3. Listening to my mother blow her nose.

4. Obviously using the c0mputer.

THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF

1. Vomit.

2. Sleep.

3. The dark.

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. I haven't.

2. Got a clue.

ONE CONFESSION

1. I hate you and it's incredibly hard to face that.

No comments:

Post a Comment