July 26, 2010

downward spiral


I've felt as if I needed to write. Something about this day in general seems dry and a little suspicious, who knows why. Surely not myself. At what point would one person decide how long they should spend on their own? Isolation is something I am very familiar with and to be honest, that is generally all I think about. I'd like to think that I usually like the company of other humans, but as one of the great rock and roll enthusiasts sang, "people just ain't no good" which I believe so be moderately true. Any way, I got sidetracked, isolation. Yeah well, my personality completely changes. Introversion is something I'm acquainted with, well lately at least. Not sure where this is going, so maybe I should just finish this tedious post that basically represents the downward spiral that is my current life.

No comments:

Post a Comment