July 15, 2010

happy as larry


If I could sum up the way I'm feeling right now in one photograph, I would be amazed. I am in lust with life. Myself, like many others go through a certain up and down cycle, changing all the time probably at the best and worst times one could imagine. But for the brief moment of happiness, I'm hoping it will choose to stay for a little while before it decides to go on a little holiday again. It's not just by pure luck that this happiness is here, it's been influenced by the way I've been spending my freedom days, the people and the fact I made a fort...

I really am very happy with my day today. Thank you A. Kane if you can here me thinking this in my head. But you probably can't but that's okay. I can be as honest as I wish and never hold anything back when I speak to her. I find it amusing that she doesn't mind my rambling about my fantasies and the silly little ideas I have, I adore her. No one ever realises how good it is to find common ground with things in life, in one way or another there is always a certain similarity.

I could sing. I am that happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment