May 15, 2010

Generous amounts of procrastination






My mother told me this morning that I had to get a lot of study done today but unfortunately for her I have done none. Even though it is only a couple of days before my first exam I am still in the pondering area of "what else can I do today instead of study?". I don't even think what I have done today is tolerable or necessary but I have done it anyway. I have watched birds squeeze through my garden gate, played keep-it-from-touching-the-ground with a polystyrene ball (which was most amusing and will probably play further on during the day even though it is quarter past two). Then really all I've done is stayed in bed all day, listen to Fanfarlo and draw (the drawings are not so good) but it is proof of my procrastination. This is not a hint for the people I am talking to, to leave me be and let me do my work because I will not. This will come back to bite me on my bottom.



No comments:

Post a Comment