May 16, 2010

Missed a significant section


It seems as though I had missed a significant section in my childhood and now finally I have claimed it back. Certainly many years later but I've claimed it! I have finally learnt how to ride a bike. On my own without any help and not for about five seconds before I foolishly fall off. As much as I feel accomplished, in the process of learning I did make a fool of myself many a time.

Seeing kids so so many years younger outside of there house riding there bikes while I was just getting started I imprudently thought 'I am older than these kids therefore I am more experienced' and completely forgot the fact that I haven't a clue about riding a bike. Also a while after that when I really started to get the hang of it I crashed into some netting outside of an old peoples home. Of course there were people sitting just out side the building and saw me crash which was very embarrassing but I just kept on going because I was too happy about this.

The fact is that I am now sixteen and it was about time that I learnt. Even though it differentiated myself from others I was not happy about not being able to when my pals could. I do feel a little bit like floating away right now because I am very happy, it feels a little strange.But I have a very certain feeling that I'll be riding nearly everyday until I am fucking swell at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment